Protection kits are a critical element for optimal shock absorber performance.
- Prevents dust and moisture from damaging the piston surface and seal
- Protects piston rod from corrosion due to road pollution (dust, moisture, stones impact)
- Increases the life of the strut
- Avoids premature oil leakage
- Limits the suspension travel in the compression phase
- To improve road handling and comfort
- To save money by increasing the life of the shock absorber and coil spring
- If a shock absorber is worn, it’s likely that the protector kit is too.
- They all have to be removed from the vehicle anyway, so take the opportunity to replace them at the same time
Available from your local EU and EU Linco branch